“Win a $500 Gift Card” Contest at IGA Stores of B.C.
August 3, 2021 – August 31, 2021
Complete Contest Rules and Regulations
- For every purchase of a BCLC Lotto product at participating IGA stores in British Columbia during the contest period, you will automatically receive an entry form at the check out printed on your purchase receipt.
- To enter, fill out the entry form by hand and deposit it in the specially marked entry box at participating IGA stores in British Columbia, before the store closing time on August 31, 2021.
- No purchase required. If you would like to receive an entry form without a purchase, please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: IGA Contest, #200-4401 Still Creek Dr., Burnaby, B.C., V5C 6G9.
- All entrants must correctly answer the skill testing question on the entry form in order to be eligible to win a prize.
- Odds of winning prize are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received. The prize is $500 in IGA gift cards. There will be one winner per participating IGA Stores of B.C. location, with a total of 24 winners.
- Each participating IGA Stores of B.C. location will conduct a draw to select one eligible entrant. The entrant will be drawn at that participating store location by an employee of that IGA Store on September 7, 2021 at approximately 12:00 pm from eligible entries received.
- In order to win a prize in this contest, the selected eligible entrant must agree to be governed by these rules and to use, without compensation, of their name and city of residence, as well as their photograph and audio and video tapes for advertising or publicity purposes, and agree to co-operate in the supplying and making of such advertising or publicity materials related to this contest. They must sign a written declaration and release confirming the above, failing which, the selected entrant will forfeit the prize and a re-draw will occur at that time.
- Prizes must be accepted as awarded and have no cash equivalent surrender value.
- This contest is open to all residents of British Columbia, Canada who have reached the age of 19 years, except persons who, from and after August 3, 2021, are employed by Georgia Main Food Group, a participating IGA store, or BCLC, as well as their immediate family members and persons who live in the same household as any such person.
- No correspondence pertaining to this contest will be entered into except with selected eligible entrants who will be contacted by telephone.
- Georgia Main Food Group Limited (Georgia Main) is a franchisor of IGA stores in British Columbia. All entries become the property of Georgia Main for any and all purposes and will not be returned. Georgia Main and BCLC will not be responsible for entry forms lost, misdirected, stolen, destroyed or delayed and accept no liability for errors on material distributed for this contest.
- This contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, municipal laws and regulations.
- Decisions of Georgia Main Food Group are final with respect to all aspects of this contest.
- Entries shall be subject to verification and shall not be an eligible entry if they are found to have been reproduced or obtained other than in accordance with these contest rules, or are illegible, altered or tampered with in any way or not completed in accordance with these contest rules.
- No use of the personal information entered on the entry form will be made by Georgia Main other than for the purposes of administering this contest. All entry forms will be destroyed when no longer required for that purpose.
- The right is reserved to withdraw or terminate this contest at any time without prior notice.
- All entrants release and discharge, and agree to indemnify, save and hold harmless BCLC and its directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, and representatives (the “Releasees”) from and against any and all actions, claims or demands (including costs incurred by BCLC in defending such actions, claims or demands) which they may now or hereafter have against the Releasees, or any of them, arising directly or indirectly out of, or which are in any way connected to, this contest.”