“Win $5000 Worth of Groceries” Contest at IGA Stores of B.C.
September 10, 2021 – October 14, 2021
Complete Contest Rules and Regulations
- For every purchase of a “Qualifying Product” or in-store purchase of $50 or more in groceries at a participating IGA store in British Columbia during the contest period, you will automatically receive an entry form at the check-out printed on your purchase receipt.
- Qualifying Products change each week of the contest and are advertised in the IGA flyer, online (website, social media pages), and in stores. The purchase of $50 or more in groceries excludes gift cards, tobacco products, bus passes, phone cards, lottery, stamps, taxes and fees.
- To enter, fill out the entry form by hand and deposit it in the specially marked entry box at participating IGA stores in British Columbia, before the store closing time on October 14, 2021.
- No purchase required. If you would like to receive an entry form without a purchase, please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: IGA Contest, #200-4401 Still Creek Dr., Burnaby, B.C., V5C 6G9.
- All entrants must correctly answer the skill testing question on the entry form in order to be eligible to win a prize.
- Odds of winning prize are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received. A total of 25 prizes will be available to be won; 24 $1000 IGA gift cards (one (1) draw per participating IGA store) plus 1 grand prize of $5000 in IGA gift cards (one (1) draw from all combined ballots). Each entrant shall be eligible to win only one (1) prize
- All ballots will be shipped to #200-4401 Still Creek Dr., Burnaby, B.C. where the winners will be drawn on October 21, 2021 at approximately 3:00 pm from the eligible entries received from all participating IGA stores of B.C.
- In order to win a prize in this contest, the selected eligible entrant must agree to be governed by these rules and to use, without compensation, of their name and city of residence, as well as their photograph and audio and video tapes for advertising or publicity purposes, and agree to co-operate in the supplying and making of such advertising or publicity materials related to this contest. They must sign a written declaration and release confirming the above, failing which, the selected entrant will forfeit the prize and a re-draw will occur at that time.
- Prizes must be accepted as awarded and have no cash equivalent surrender value.
- This contest is open to all residents of British Columbia, Canada who have reached the age of 19 years, except persons who, from and after September 10, 2021, are employed by Georgia Main Food Group, a participating IGA store, or a company that manufactures a Qualifying Product (collectively, the “participating companies”), as well as their immediate family members and persons who live in the same household as any such person.
- No correspondence pertaining to this contest will be entered into except with selected eligible entrants who will be contacted by telephone.
- Georgia Main Food Group Limited (Georgia Main) is a franchisor of IGA stores in British Columbia. All entries become the property of Georgia Main for any and all purposes and will not be returned. Georgia Main and the participating companies will not be responsible for entry forms lost, misdirected, stolen, destroyed or delayed and accept no liability for errors on material distributed for this contest.
- This contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, municipal laws and regulations.
- Decisions of Georgia Main Food Group are final with respect to all aspects of this contest.
- Entries shall be subject to verification and shall not be an eligible entry if they are found to have been reproduced or obtained other than in accordance with these contest rules, or are illegible, altered or tampered with in any way or not completed in accordance with these contest rules.
- No use of the personal information entered on the entry form will be made by Georgia Main other than for the purposes of administering this contest. All entry forms will be destroyed when no longer required for that purpose.
- Georgia Main reserves the right to withdraw or terminate this contest at any time without prior notice.